Further information is available on the California PTA website.
Workers’ Compensation Annual Payroll Report Form is available here.
Fourth District PTA treasurer Send email
More information to come soon…
Fourth District PTA Auditor Send email
- Audits the books and financial records of the association semi-annually.
- Prepares a midyear and year-end audit in the months stipulated in the bylaws.
- Prepares and presents a written report to the executive board by the date stipulated in the bylaws.
- Prepares and presents a written report for adoption by the association in the month stipulated in the bylaws.
- The outgoing auditor is responsible for conducting the audit at close of term.
- Audits the books upon resignation of the treasurer or financial secretary or at any time deemed necessary by the executive board.
Fourth District PTA financial secretary Send email
- Give a receipt for all monies received for the association and either turn funds over to the treasurer or deposit in the PTA bank account. Give a copy of the deposit slip to the treasurer for the association’s records.
- Keep an accurate record of all receipts and payment authorizations for the treasurer’s financial records.
- Prepare all payment authorizations as approved by the executive board or the association. Forward to the president and recording secretary for signatures.
- If requested by the treasurer, prepare and present a statement of account at association and executive board meetings. The statement of account should also be presented at other times if requested by the association.
- Report all funds deposited to the treasurer. These totals should be included in the Annual Financial Report to the association.
- Perform such other duties as may be delegated to the financial secretary by the president or treasurer.